Thursday, September 12, 2013

{Weight Loss} The Machine

It's here! It's here! My Treadclimber is here!



Looks great, huh? Then why am I so p***ed off? 

1. This machine cost me over $3,500!
2. And it was thrown out on my driveway while no one was home! Um, excuse me? Hi, let me leave this expensive equipment in broad daylight so someone has the opportunity to snatch it! (They would have a hard time. It's very heavy. But still, it could be done.)
3. They left it IN THE RAIN! AHHHHH! WHY? Do they not understand, if I get this assembled and it does not operate properly, that I am going to go insane on their a**?!?

Here's a pic after we got 2 of the boxes inside? Do you see that puddle?! And that's the control panel part that goes by the handles. 


It's now all safely inside, IN THE DRY, waiting on the assembly crew!

So even though I am still a little irritated with the delivery, I AM SO EXCITED THAT IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment