Saturday, September 21, 2013

Shrimp Ramen Stir Fry


Ingredients:

  • 1 bag of pre-cooked shrimp, tails removed
  • 1 bag of tri-color coleslaw mix, or any bag of vegetables you choose
  • 1 medium onion
  • 2-3 packs of Ramen Noodles
  • 1 tsp of chopped garlic
  • 1 tsp of paprika
  • 3 tbsp of soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp of butter
  • 2 cups of water
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:

Turn your burner on high. Add butter to the skillet or wok. Chop your onion. Add the onion and garlic to the pan. Cook until onions are translucent. (About 3 minutes)



Then add your shrimp. They are already cooked, so a good toss to warm them will do fine. I let mine cook for under a minute. 


Then add your coleslaw mix, or vegetable mix. Allow this to cook until the vegetables are the firmness of your choosing. For example, I like my cabbage done, not crunchy, but if I were using broccoli, I would want it more steamed then cooked down. 


Add your noodles and the water. I used 3 packs of noodles because I was cooking for 4. Toss the veggies and the shrimp over the noodles and allow the water to soak up in the noodles. The noodles will cook fast. After about 4 minutes, stir it all together. 


Once everything is stirred together, add the paprika and soy sauce and let simmer for about a minute. Toss them again, then serve!


This was something that I just threw together last minute, and it turned out great! Not to mention cheap! 


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for letting us know this Ramen Shrimp Stir Fry. I want to try to cook this one because it looks good. I hope I can make it perfect so that my kids will enjoy it. Keep on sharing!

    ReplyDelete