Monday, November 25, 2013

It's Super Ian!

Last Saturday, we celebrated Ian's 3rd Birthday!

Before I get into the party details, here are a few pictures from his 3 yr photo session!




Kendy Schimmel did an amazing job, as always! And I couldn't be more pleased with the superhero costume idea I came up with! Photo props and gifts all in one! 

Now to the party, I was so rushed that I forgot to take pictures of everything before people started arriving. With that being said, these aren't the best pictures, but you'll get the idea! 


Invisible H2O
Hero Punch
Pop! Corn


Super Sandwhiches
Kapow Fruit Kabobs


Mighty Meatballs


Oreo Bombs
Kryptonite
Bubbles
Marvel Pez Dispensers


Jeny's Cakery is the BEST!


That face! Haha! 


 

 

 


He got SO many gifts! We still have some in the closet waiting to be opened!


No comments:

Post a Comment