Friday, September 6, 2013

What's Better Than Getting Into Nursing School?

Getting out of nursing school!


This was our class at the beginning of the school year. It was a whole new, and exciting adventure for us.


This was at graduation at the end of the year. If you can tell, we lost a few people along the way (due to unsatisfactory grades), which was hard for us. But some just chose not to come to graduation, which just baffles me. Why work so hard, and not get to show it off and be congratulated? 


Here are some little tid bits of my year:









I had such a great time. It was a great experience. Something that I will cherish forever. I met some of the most amazing people- instructors, peers, and patients alike. They have all changed me for the better in some way. I am still in contact with most of these people, and they don't know it yet, but I'm in the process of planning a reunion party!


Nursing school was also where I was reunited, with who is now my best friend. Kimberly Gay. She is the funniest, most loyal and caring person that I know of. Though we have a 15 year age gap, we couldn't be more alike. I first met her at a high school football game years ago. I was friends with her niece at the time, who also happened to be in band with me. Apparently her and her aunt were fighting, and me being the childish person that I was at the time, threw my ice water on Kim. She was p***ed. So, in turn, I had to march on the field wearing a wet band uniform. We never had any other disagreement, and I had been around her many times after that. The first day of nursing school, she noticed me, and we've been inseparable since! 


This picture was taken a week ago while she was doing her roots. We really are the most chill people ever. I promise that we will be friends forever because we are too lazy to go out and find new ones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment