Monday, September 16, 2013

Honey Garlic Chicken (Crock Pot)



Ingredients:
  • 1 package of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 3 garlic cloves, chopped
  • 1/2 c soy sauce
  • 1/2 c ketchup
  • 1/2 c honey
  • salt & pepper to taste

Instead of using a fresh pack of chicken breast, I used these frozen tenderloins. And to save time with the garlic, I used some that is already chopped. I guessed that 3 cloves would be about a tablespoon.


 


Directions:

Place your chicken in the bottom of the crock pot and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. I also drizzled a little olive oil on them. 


Mix garlic, soy sauce, ketchup, and honey in a bowl and stir. Because of the consistency of the honey, it's hard to stir and will clump. After a few minutes of stirring, it softens and mixes well. 


Add mixture to crock pot.


Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.


It is simple, quick, and delicious. I served the chicken over some white rice, and spooned some extra sauce over it. I paired it with brussel sprouts, although any vegetable would do!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment