Saturday, September 7, 2013

{Favorites} Episode 2

When you think of a bento box, what comes to mind?

The cute little boxes you order at your local Japanese restaurant, right?

Well, Bento-ware by Laptop Lunches has taken this design to a whole new level!
These are my new favorite obsession, and I plan on ordering these for each member of my family very soon!

While these bento boxes are a little more pricey than traditional lunch boxes, they have many things about them that make these the lunch box of choice!
  • Safe! No lead, BPA, phthalates or PVC
  • Cost effective - pays for itself in just 3 weeks
  • Reusable - lasts for years
  • Recycled & Recyclable
  • Easy to clean
  • Waste-free
  • Food containers made in the USA
  • Dishwasher & Microwave safe
After reading more about these on their WEBSITE, I found other things of interest. They offer a seasonal menu library with 365 meal options! And you can even sign up to receive a weekly lunch menu.

 
 
 

These are great for adults, as well as children. I mean, how great and playful for toddler's little hands? But the thing that I love is that each container is measured for portion size! So in turn, these are great for those trying to watch their weight!

I really can't say enough good things about these, and I don't even own one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment