Friday, August 30, 2013

{Weight Loss} Visual Inspiration

I am super excited to share this with you! It started off as an inspirational Pinterest post. So after dinner tonight, I loaded up, went to Target, and bought the supplies. Here is the finished product!


Supplies: 2 medium size vases, 1 container of vase filler beads, 1 package of foam scrapbook stickers

The idea behind it is to have something to visualize. Let's say you want to lose 20 lbs. Well, for me, writing it down on paper or typing it in a blog isn't going to help me achieve that goal. But something visual will. When the Pounds Lost vase has half of the beads in it, I will be able to see all of my hard work. Not only in the vase, but on myself. It gives you something to work towards. Plus, I'm going to let Ian transfer the beads so that he can be involved. He was so excited when I was putting it all together tonight.

I'm not announcing any weights, goals, or measurements just yet. I planned on it, but guess who was so excited about a craft project that she forgot to buy a new bathroom scale? This girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment