Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Decor

Here are just a few photos of our subtle Halloween decor throughout our main living areas!


The wreaths were a last minute thing! Our friend that usually does our holiday wreaths couldn't find what she needed to make ours. I couldn't stand to do without a wreath, so I went around town looking for ideas. I fell in love with the eyeball wreaths from Target! But when I got them home, they were a little small for my big double entryway doors. My husband and I added some mesh and tulle to them, and while they aren't perfect, they served their purpose and looked great from the road. 


 





The 'spooky' and 'beware' plaques were bought at Hobby Lobby. I had to have them from the moment I saw them! 
The 'welcome' plaque is also from Hobby Lobby, and was a clearance find after Halloween last year. I think it pairs perfectly with the witches broom that I snagged from Pier 1!

 

 





 

The glitter spider branches are from Pier 1, and they are my absolute favorite piece! They really set the arrangements off, and my little boy loves them! 

 






I hope that this has inspired you to get out there and get festive! 

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment