Monday, September 2, 2013

{Cute Little Ian Things} Episode 1

Yesterday, when we were grocery shopping, I asked Ian if I could sit the bread beside him. He nodded and said yes. I said "Protect that bread, don't let anything squish it." He proceeded to buckle the bread up and tell it that it was going to be safe. It just melted my heart.

Look at that sweet face! He was so excited to get to help out!

I gave the master bathroom a mini makeover a few hours ago. Nothing big, just a few canvas paintings, new bath rugs, and a new shower curtain. It's not quite done yet, and I'm very seriously considering painting. The terracotta color that it is was here when we purchased the house. I don't hate it, but it doesn't flow with the master bedroom. Over by our toilet is this little nook. I have had lots of issues with the nook. I thought maybe a linen tower, but I hate for towels to be out in the open. I thought maybe a small bookshelf to decorate, but I kept deciding against it because I knew that it would become a catch all for silly things like magazines, shoes, and whatever toys Ian can find to fit on the shelves. 

As I have mentioned before, Ian is potty trained, but he still uses a "little potty", as he like to call it. He alternates back and forth, but still won't part with it yet. So as I was cleaning- It hit me! If my toilet can have a nook of its own, so can Ian's! I grabbed an empty basket from Jerod's closet and filled it with wipes, toilet paper, and some books for him to read while he "goes poo". (I know, he's such an old man at heart. He gets it from his Grandpa George.)


He loves it! Please ignore how gross my grout looks. It will NOT come white and has been that way since we bought the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment