Monday, November 25, 2013

Chistmas Decor 2013

We currently have 4 Christmas trees up. I want more, the husband says no. ):

Here is the first haul of Christmas decor for the year. 


While it may look like a lot, 90% of this is on one tree. 


And even since this picture, I have managed to add more to it. 


This is after our Christmas shopping haul over the weekend. I LOVE the old wrapping paper my grandma gave me. She says that some of it was left over from when my mother was little. 

 

Ian hates the toilet seat cover. When you lift the lid, it says "HO HO HO!"

 





Both of these little gems came from Kirklands!


I adore these stockings, but this is the time of year that I wish I had a mantle!





My babysitter, who recently passed away, got this angel for my sister and I the Christmas after our mother passed away. I got it from my grandma to start putting out every year in memory of them both. 


This is the tree in our dining room.

 


 




My Aunt Dot, who passed away several years ago made this ceramic tree. I'm so grateful to still have something of hers. Christmas was her favorite holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment